Monday 13 October 2014

Thank You Sunday


How i wish everything could end faster....

I am struggling by my own, hoping to get away and escape from this miserable love life. If i could turn back the time, if i could redo this whole memory that i had this few years. 

It hurt me deeply in the heart. No words or action could explain it. 

" Dear God if you did listen my prayers, please let this all end. Let me have at least a better life from what i have now. I don't mean in finance, all i need is my smile and my happiness back."

" I really do thank to you God for placing few angels beside me. They have guide and be there for me in getting through this journey. Even just a few of them but i appreciate it a lot. They will always remain as my best friend and my daddy. I love you guys deeply. "

Tomorrow gonna be a new day for me. It's depends on me how i gonna create story line this time. Thank you for everything God. Thank you~ :')


No comments:

Post a Comment