Friday 13 February 2015

2015 Life

Hey Guys,

Hmmm.. so yay~ It's been awhile since i update my blog. Sorry. *AS IF PEOPLE WILL READ MINE* The horse year has end and the goat year has begun. Quite a rough road for me last year and i really hope this year will be a great year where i spend my last senior year in high school making great memories with my fellow friends.

2015 begun with me celebrating my new year at my friend's house. Not much to describe because what we did was fall asleep. Just have a long talk after being apart for almost 7 month. This is because of our busy life after SPM. My friend Vicky went to Singapore to continue her studies in Engineering and Chris went to Taiwan for his Doctor course. And yeah, i still stuck in Malacca with my Form 6 Business History course. I wish i went for the course as a stewardess in Singapore Airline. Guess i have no luck in it.

Then it comes to my grandmother 1 year death anniversary. It actually was a moody day not only for me but for the whole family memebers. We realize that time has passed so fast in a blink of our eyes. Feels like she still here with us yesterday. Her memories and love still remain fresh with us. There is a words says that;

 GOD GIVE ME THIS LIFE TO LIVE. WHEN I HAVE LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST, I WILL RETURN TO MY CREATOR * 

Then it all comes to February. My birth month. The most important month of my life. The month where a girl name EDNA ONG was born. This year i can admit that i spend my birthday time well. Surprise from my friend is enough for me. I am glad to have them around to experience this life story.
My birthday is simply but deep inside the simply moment many love and care been create. Thanks a lot to those who sincerely gave me those cute panda and spend their time to make this as a surprise. Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Guess this end my nonsense essay of my story of beginning of the 2015 year. Still long way to go and many more stories to experience, learn, feel and even get through. Just remember in everyone's life, there is an upside down moment where we can't predict when it gonna happen. All we can do is prepare our self so that we are strong enough to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment