Thursday 4 September 2014

I KNOW~



"NOW I KNOW WHAT IS THIS SILENT MEAN"

When the days goes by, truth came to me without realize that my heart getting hurt. I would like to take a rest from all the pain, but i know i can't. This is life and i just a human being who have to accept this reality. No matter how much i will cry i still have to stand up and be strong. God, lend me your strength to get through this hard time so that i can forget this hurtful feeling and move on. How i wish i could be just like You. Many question running in my head now, i know i should tell them out but i scared something would never be the same as now after i told those unimportant things. So i decided to keep it as a secret and never tell anyone. But now, i feel the pain. I started to question myself 
 "WHY I CAN'T HAVE SOMETHING THAT I LOVE FOR SO LONG".
I can't even answer this question. My brain and heart have different conclusion. I been confused by myself. Hope this all could stop even for a moment. Just to give me some space to breath and be strong again. Life will never stop. I know. But i have limited strength now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment