Sunday 7 September 2014

Time To Say Goodbye


To My Beloved Kai Gor Gor (Lim Zi Wei),
                   
             Tomorrow you gonna return to Australia with appa for work. I really wish you could stay here much longer. I really need you as my ear, to listen all my worries, my sadness and also my happiness. I know we both have little time to spend together like last time. I really do hope you can be by my side when i needed someone to hear my problems. I hope i can tell you my problem right now but i can't. I don't want you to worry about me. I promise to you that i will be strong facing this obstacles and never cry for it even i really feel like crying right now. Even i am only your godsister, you still showered me with all your love as a brother and never leave me alone in hard time. I know if i tell you my problem that i'm facing now i'm sure your heart will be very heavy to leave. This time let me face it by myself. No matter how hard i fall this time, i promise you i will get up, smile and be strong again. I promise that. We both know that there are many goodbye between us but we still end up meet again no matter what happen. The reason i wrote this because i want to thank you Lim Zi wei for all your love, guide, advice and time you gave to me. This time i will never cry like i always did when you gonna leave. Take care my lovely godbrother. We will meet soon~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment