Sunday 10 August 2014

Dear August

Dear Friend,

Why do you change so sudden? Now you more to someone who concerned about what people would say about you. Why this should happen? Is it because of me who like to play around you or is it i just being to annoying to you? I just can't understand what really happen now. This all is so sudden. You are avoiding, less talk, not making jokes and even never come and find for me to chat. Really shocked that you have change a lot in this short time. If i have done any mistake that hurt you, i'm sorry then. But how could you let our friendship be this mistake's victim. It's not fair for me. Many things going on right now and i wish you to be there for me to share this problems. You are gone. Pleas come back to the one who always treat me like a kid, someone who like to smile, like to make jokes and even someone who teach me many kinds of nonsense. I miss this all friend. I really do. Hey Budak, i'm sorry for everything that i have done to you. Please forgive me. You are a great friend indeed. Please stop avoiding this friendship. i do wish and pray that everything will be back to normal. I will wait for your return my dear friend. I will..

No comments:

Post a Comment