Saturday 23 August 2014

This is.....



" You'll have bad time, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to "


I always spend my time with me. Sitting alone, and think all the memories i have. That is me. You all may think that my life is kinda boring but for sure i can say no one can be like me. Being by yourself need a strong strength of feeling. I have get through a lot of tough time and i know there is still some challenge that i will have to get through. My parents teach me a lot to be independent. I really thank them a lot. Without those teaching, i think i will never get through the hard time until now. People always say i was kinda annoying and evil. I never say no to that statement because yes i'm evil and annoying. But one thing i can tell them, they will remember every single thing i did and know the truth behind the evil and annoying attitude of mine. Life is not pleasing people. Life is about being who you are and never scared of what people may judge you. That is the true meaning. Less people understand that. All i can say is i will only be who i am, not who someone want me to be. I don't care if the judge me but i listen to every single comment and words they say because those words one day will make me success in this life.


No comments:

Post a Comment