Thursday 21 August 2014

Relay For Life




16/8/2014 ~ 17/8/2014

After a tired volleyball competition, i went to my friends house for Relay For Life and Muet presentation practice. was tired and really wanted to sleep. Everything goes well after taking our fresh bath. Sit in my daddy car was so freaking dangerous. Well, boys are like that. By the way when i say daddy means not my real daddy, it's my daddy daddy.. 

Spend night at SMK Padang Temu with all my friends. laugh with my friend, party with them, eat with them enjoy with them. But 1 thing for sure have great time spending with my daddy too. Bring me walk around the school and become my shoulder for my night sleep. Really thank you daddy. 

This experience end in Sunday morning with senamrobik. Was really hyper because not enough sleep. When back home i look like a mess and like been burn. But this experience i will treasure it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment