Sunday 23 November 2014

My Love Story

My Bad Times

Well where do i start with this. It was my previous relationship that i suffer the most. My heart really hurt and that hurt can be feel till now. what do you expect from 1 year half relationship? Having a great moment? Having a beautiful life? Having a understanding partner? Well that is not me.

Throughout the 1 year half relationship i suffered, Cried a lot, break down and mostly been hurt the most. I really thought it will be a happy relationship where i can comfortably be in but it all just a dream. What i can say was that relationship sucks. I cried my tears out everyday before i go to bed. 

I felt like a was just a toy to him. Take me when ever he want, throw me when he has his friend. If we decide to go somewhere, for me if i didn't go it doesn't matter but if his friend didn't, no matter what he will convince them to go. 

I tried to fix it by pretending nothing happen but this continue to hurt me. i feel so stupid cried and suffer all this kind of things. I still young and i deserve a better guy to be with me. But i don't know why i still hanging around and carried the past and hoping someday it will change. All that it gave me was tears and broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment