Tuesday 4 November 2014

Questions


I keep asking myself the same question nowadays..
I can't really find the right answer for that simple question.
What keep me from getting the answer? 
Did i really understand my own feeling?
What makes me stay waiting for all this time? 
How long can i be like this?
I can't do it anymore and i know it,
But what stop me from giving up this feeling?
So many question to be answer.
I wish you could solve it by coming in my world.
So hard for me to figure out by my own.
You gave hope but in the same time you leave it without telling me the truth.
You really crazily in love with what you doing right now,
I know. But you can't leave a puzzle without any clue.
I really don't know what should i feel and think now or even what is the right decision should i make. 
All i know is i have to take one step back for your and my own life. 
You with your career and me with my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment