Wednesday 12 November 2014

The year is coming to end.


SEM 1 COMING TO THE END 

Exam for my sem 1 is around the corner. Honestly i'm not 100% prepare. I think not even 50%. Just 49% for the first paper. Hope my result is satisfied. After my exam i gonna freaking enjoy my life. So soon everything finish men.

Great to have my beloved god brother here to support me for my coming exam. I know i freaking irritating keep asking you to come back but i need you at my side to face this. I Love YOU BRO!!! XD

I gonna fight this war really hard. And i hope i will win it. I gonna chase my dream. I know next year i'm going to leave my country and continue my journey in people's country so i gonna do my best. Nothing going to stop me from being and getting the best for my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment